I have never participated in any book challenges, so now that I am blogging and reviewing again, I’ve decided I want to give it a shot. I think the TBR Challenge is perfect for me, because I tend to want to read something, add it to my to-read list, and forget about it.
The different levels are:
1-10 – A Firm Handshake
11-20 – A Friendly Hug
21-30 – First Kiss
31-40 – Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 – Could this be love?
50+ – Married With Children
I am going to aim for ‘First Kiss’, but may move up in levels as the year goes on. I don’t want to stress myself out with it, so I think 21-30 is a great place to start.
- Notes from an Exhibition by Patrick Gale
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Observations by Jane Harris
- Grange House by Sarah Blake
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- The Coffins of Little Hope by Timothy Schaffert
- The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice
- The Gallows Curse by Karen Maitland
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- The Girl who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
- Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
- The Uninvited by Liz Jensen
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox
- Magpie Hall by Rachael King
- Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind
- A Tale Dark & Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
- Lamb by Bonnie Nadzam
- Little Hands Clapping by Dan Rhodes
- Purgatory by Tomas Eloy Martinez
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
This list is tentative, but I wanted to give myself a general idea. I’ve had these sitting on my TBR list for what feels like ages, so I really do want to read them. I will possibly add to this as the year goes on, and this is not in any particular order.